Great minds think alike, we just don’t all know the same stuff!
This is IAR’s brand of partnership: You teach us, we teach you, we grow together.
A 360-DEGREE VIEW
Whether you’re a media company or a marketing agency, a business on the move or an advocate on a mission, at some point we’ve been in your seat or across the table from you. We’ve told and sold brand stories from every angle and know how to navigate organizations — people, process, priorities, even politics — with focus and purpose. If you’re looking to leverage your insight, experience and vision for a sustainable market advantage, you won’t find a more well-rounded and ready partner to lead your communications.
A FRESHER PERSPECTIVE
There’s always a new way to look at things.
From the corner office to the factory floor to the field, we’ve worked in a lot of different industries with a lot of interesting people. And no matter where we start, the conversation invariably comes down to the same two questions: Why? And why not?
We love this work because it’s a license to kick over rocks and connect the dots.
COMMITTED TO MEASURABLE RESULTS
What do you want to achieve, and how will you measure success? In our experience, from SMEs to Fortune 100 companies the answer is always revenue, profit, productivity and brand: make more, keep more, work smarter, and define it all on your terms.
Here are some of the ways we’ve delivered against these metrics for our clients:
- Created and managed products and services that opened new business channels and generated significant incremental revenue
- Conceived, designed and directed sales campaigns and promotional programs that grew the top line and gave the sales force extra selling confidence
- Brought previously outsourced operations in house and evolved products and services to cut costs without compromising capabilities, quality or impact
- Routinely operated with no additional marketing budget or were self-funded by revenue-generating brand marketing initiatives
- Built departments that raised the bar for marketing and communications as a strategic asset, not just sales support
- Taught and trained best practices, facilitated cross-pollination of staff/departments to break down silos, encourage teamwork, promote innovation and strengthen culture
- Redefined and repositioned brands for market advantage
- Designed or redesigned websites to improve user experience, increase user traffic and engagement, generate more qualified leads
- Leveraged thought-leadership, innovation and news for meaningful media attention
- Negotiated and managed strategic partnerships to heighten awareness and strengthen credibility in target markets
- Worked directly with C-Suite to position companies for M&A